Generally, I hate it when people start their blog with an over the top "WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!" in all caps like that as if they're shouting at you. Calm the heck down, kids. It's ok. Keep breathing. It's just a blog. I am excited, though. My blog is here and now so are you. So YAY!

Anywhoozle, I've been blogging for the past fiveish years or so and this is the first time I decided to move beyond the basic (read: boring) blogger templates and use something fancy. Naturally that's when the trouble started.

"How do I get rid of the Wordpress logo?"
"Why won't my blog title show up?"
"Why is my banner too small all of a sudden?"

And on and on and on. But it's ok because the blog is here and it looks good and I'm never, EVER dealing with HTML again.

I suppose a bit of introduction is needed. My name is Meagan, I'm a week and a half from my 21st birthday and 161 calendar days from graduating from Drake University with a degree in journalism (oh no!) and English.

I love Iowa, being outside, listening to music and being obsessive-compulsive.

That's all you get for now; I don't want to ruin all the surprises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About